Saturday, June 6, 2009

Mommy and Hudson Day!

Saturdays are for mommy and Hudson to spend together because Daddy works. Usually we just have lazy days, especially when it is raining like today. Today we got Daddy off to work and then took a nap! (Hudson and Mommy) Then we went grocery shopping which Hudson always likes to do. He did get to choose a new video to take home and watch. He chose Dora-"Baseball Boots" He was so hilarious watching this, he got Jav's baseball bat that goes to the Wii and was playing right along with Dora and Boots. He loves sports, I think he is going to be our little athlete! He of course had to have his baseball cap on while playing!
Everyday Hudson says more and more words and constantly amazes me with the things he knows. He is getting so big. I'm trying to cherish every day. So even though we miss Daddy on Saturday- I have to say I do like our Mommy and Hudson Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment